[MV] The Marine Mule Website upgrade project is complete!

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 11:20:13 PST

To all who shall see these present, greetings!

The long awaited Marine Mule website upgrade has been completed, and is now
available for viewing in a special preview event!

Read about the official "unofficial" Military Vehicle Owners of Orange County.

Admire the new format as homage is paid to our valiant men and women in uniform!

Make sure your name is spell correctly - and you know who you are!

Potential employers can check out the "Professional" section, if you have an
opening for someone of my sterling characteristics!

Most of all, you can help me continue the process of gathering those resources
that we all need from time to time, so that I may better help other folks who
ask me MV related questions. I think this is a task we all share, and this is
my contribution to the group effort.

I hope you enjoy it!

It's located here:

http://members.tripod.com/marinemule/marinemule/index.html