Re: [MV] Re: Mil Crane For Sale

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Fri Dec 17 1999 - 22:14:27 PST

jonathon <jemery@execpc.com> wrote:
> Gee's I've had a dozen replies on the crane. So I just happened to be
> driving by there today (yea right, it's 10 miles out of the way) and I got
> the scoop on it.
>
> It is an American Hoist and Derrick Model 2380, FSN3810-763-7728. It has
> 350 hours and 650 miles on it.

I've extracted the two relevant pages from TM 43-0001-32 and
temporarily placed them online:

    http://members.home.net/mblair1/tmp/crane.pdf

That's a 2-page PDF file containing a couple line drawings and some
basic specifications. It's about 54k long. It looks like a neat crane,
but here are the ones that I like (4 pages, 116k):

    http://members.home.net/mblair1/tmp/crane2.pdf

Drool... ;^)

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/