[MV] Got heater, need winch.

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 17:51:12 PST

HI all,
Finally, I got a personnel heater for the rear of my deuce, and arctic
cover, now all I need for this part is the plywood end and floor mat.
I think what I need is the electric winch that comes on a Hummer, any one
got one?
Any leads on the rear door assembly for the arctic top would also be great.
I'm volunteering my truck for search and rescue with the local sheriff.
Most of what they said they need is in the winter for my truck, so am
outfitting it as such.
It seems a good way to promote the hobby in a positive light, the other
uses our "toys" can be put to.
Thanks,
Henry