Re: [MV] What size? Help

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 09:05:59 PST

See "The All American Wonder" Vol 1, pages 100 thru 108 for lettering
info for WWII stuff. If you dont have the two books yet get them as they
are full of great info even if you dont have a 1/4Ttruck. I go thru
mine almost every nite looking for stuff related to my projects (while
watching MASH for mood music) There's so much great info it's hard to
remember it all at first. Dewey, Puget Snd MVCC & MVCC of Oregon