Re: [MV] MS Connectors

From: Patricia Gibbons (wa6ube@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 10:09:39 PST

Surplusyes@aol.com wrote:

> I am looking for a supplier of surplus MS connectors, specifically a
> certian 54 pin connector, I have the present manufacturers like Cannon,
> Amphenol, etc, but they have long lead time. Any leads appreciated.
> Tom B......

> To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
> To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>
> Sen administrative queries to <mil-veh-request@uller.skylee.com>

Try this source below, I needed 21 sets of MS connectors in a hurry for
a project with our communications division and Perry came through with
them almost immediately!!:

William Perry
92 Beechwood Rd (rear)
Louisville,Ky 40207
502 893 8724

Trish

--

Patricia E. Gibbons Acting Chief Communications Technician City of San Jose - ITD/communications <http://www.qrz.com/callsign.html?callsign=wa6ube> ...................................... My Public Key is available at: <http://pgp5.ai.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xEDECB44F> Key ID: 0xEDECB44F This key is RSA, NOT Diffie-Hellman !!

Echelon Magnet:

National Information Infrastructure InfoSec Encryption Espionage USDOJ NSA CIA S/Key SSL FBI Secret Service USSS Defcon Military White House Undercover NCCS Mayfly