[MV] Looking for Marine Christmas Poem

From: Bryan Rupp (ruppster@alaskalife.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 21:57:33 PST

A couple of weeks back someone posted a copy of the Marine Christmas
Poem to the list. I had heard the poem last year but did not keep a copy
of the message at the time. I thought I saved the one from the list that
was just sent out but now that I'm looking for it I can't find it. If
anyone has a copy can you please forward it to me at
ruppster@alaskalife.net?

Thanks,
Bryan Rupp
'63 M43 Ambulance