[MV] M151A2

From: MadSkier1@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 25 1999 - 10:36:36 PST

Well, I just picked up 5 M151A2 from the local DRMO (haven't gotten them yet,
just awarded the items the other day). I know I have to destroy the frame,
suspension and driveshafts, but is there anyway around this? I've seen other
M151s out there, but probabally most of them are from before they had to be
destroyed. The Sales Officer said if I could get the frame off of the body,
I can keep the body (kind of difficult considering the unibody make of the
vehicle). I'm thinking about using the torch to try this. If I get away
with it, I'll have a body and might have to do something about a frame, any
ideas? If I can't do this, I'm gonna just pull as many parts off of them
before I let them be destroyed.
Comments?

Rob

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>