Re: [MV] Chevrolet one-and-a-half tonner. Panel Van.... WWII......twin-wheel...4x4

From: NIGEL HAY (Nigelhay@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sat Dec 25 1999 - 11:24:34 PST

There is a picture of the restored Chevrolet 1.5 ton Panel van Radio
version on the Bastogne gallery on www.milweb.net (go in via the button on
the homepage)
It belonged to the late Patric Houlin, who tragically died I recall in 84,
anyone know where the Chev has ended up?
The excellent Belgian MVi Magazine, sadly now defunct, did a major feature
on this vehicle about that time as it was a superb restoration on a very
rare vehicle.

Catch y'all Later,
NIGE