[MV] Radio Info requested.

From: OldJeeps@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 26 1999 - 18:16:33 PST

I would like some assistance in identifying some of the following Signal
corps radios and equipment that belonged to my dad.

(Just discovered he was MVPA member 419)

After gathering info on this equipment, it will likely be placed on EBAY
(since I don't know what's fair and I want my mother to get a 'fair' price),
or donated to a museum. Most or all of it has been on a shelf in his
garage/basement since 1950. I am a Jeep guy, not a radio guy, so I have no
clue here. (although I am MVPA 12148)

Signal Corps CY-615/URR
Receiver, Radio-R-174/URR Serial3329 Ord No. 3154-PH-51

Power Supply PP-308/URR Serial 2953 Emerson Radio
-------------------------
Wireless set No. 19
Supply Unit No. 3
ZA/USA 1050
Serial 3315
Eicor Inc
Markings in Russian and U.S.
Terminals for 275 Volt and 500 Volt
Handwritten tag stating Mark II Dynomotor
---------------------------
Load Control C-434/GRC Carod Rdio
GRA-6
C-433/GRC