[MV] Bailey Bridge

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 01:14:28 PST

Dec 28 1999

Hi List!
Not long ago there was some correspondence on the famous bridge developed
by Donald Bailey. I did mention a book on it but I did not have the
bibliographic reference on hand. Well, I have just found it ! Here it is
for those book-people (like me!) who are interested in getting it:

B. Harpur
"A Bridge to Victory. The Untold Story of the Bailey Bridge"
136 pp., cm 16x24,5.

I do not have yet the book! But I have added it to my
books-to-be-purchased list!

Get Them Rolling!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>