[MV] St. Nazaire MV related sights

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 01:20:13 PST

At 10.24 28/12/99 +0100, LARS wrote:
>List,
>
>I will be spending some time in St.Nazaire in France. Can anyone suggest
>any museums, surplus dealers, etc. worth a visit within a reasonable
>travelling
>distance?

Dec 28 1999

Lars,
St. Nazaire: IIRC it was the base for German submarines in WWII, is not it?
If yes, while there, check it and let us know, back at home, if there is
any museum, MV, etc. preserved by the French!

Get Them Rolling!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>