Re: [MV] Military Vehicle Toys

From: Brandon Kunicki (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 11:04:12 PST

Now that I'm in the Chicago area and able to visit
with my stored MB Script project (with glove box), any
hints from the list on where to find serial numbers?

Left front frame-rail? Inside or outside?? The engine
is gone, but the trans/x-fer, etc. might offer some
additional clues.

It's pretty !@#$%^&* cold out here, so I dont want to
spend too much time looking!

Thanks,