[MV] WTB: 1917a1 Tripod (for M3A1 Scout car)

From: JASON GREEN (the_server_sucks@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 17:38:38 PST

I'm looking for a nice non-reweld 1917A1 Tripod for the 1917a1 Series of
Watercooled Browning 30 cals. This is the one that is most commonly seen on
the back of M3A1 Scout Cars. Well, I might be getting one of the two things
that use them so I will be needing one. What I might be getting is the M3A1
Scout Car. If you have one or know of one for sale with the cradle too.
Please let me know, there will be a small finders fee paid if I purchase
said tripod. Thanks again and good hunting.
jason