[MV] Antenna Wanted

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 20:45:56 PST

I'm looking for an additional antenna(s) for my Ferret. The British mount
seems to take a three-piece antenna with a mast base of about .340 diameter
(the end of the mast that goes into the mount). The two upper mast pieces
hand fit into one another, the lower end of one sliding into the upper end
of the lower piece. The are generally tapered, with the top piece fairly
small in diameter. The bottom antenna mast is simply slid into the mount,
and clamped in a device that looks like a four-jaw chuck.

This is probably a standard item for all British radio equipment during the
'60's and '70's. If anyone knows of a source, please advise! Thanks, all....

Ian Wallace
1960 Ferret

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to <mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>