[MV] More M151 symptoms

From: Gavin Broad (invest@portsmouth-mann.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 03:57:15 PST

Gentlemen,

Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming response to the last clutch and
thread posts. How about this then......

Last week, I took my M151 on it's inaugural run. A 200 mile round trip to
Pattaya on the eastern seaboard of central Thailand. All was/is well,
except for high pitched, but not loud, whistling noise (not unlike the
older kettles) apparently emanating from the forward transmission tunnel
area. It appears to rise and fall with vehicle movement/rpm, but not quite
in synch with either.

It is almost as if I have pressurised the gearbox somehow. Any and all
input much appreciated on this.

Thanks again
Gavin
M151 A1