[MV] ADMIN: Please send list traffic to uller.skylee.com

From: Mil-Veh List Admin (postmaster@uller.skylee.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 03:09:35 PST

For the next few days, please send mil-veh list postings to
<mil-veh@uller.skylee.com> rather than <mil-veh@skylee.com>.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm moving the
skylee.com domain over to the new server and I am still
setting up the routing of mil-veh postings to uller. I
expect to finish it in the next day or so, but sending your
mail directly to <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com> will assure you
of its delivery.

Note that availability of the list archives at
www.skylee.com will be spotty until then too, as I still
need to move its files, set up indexing, activate apache,
and so on.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

--Arthur

To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>