[MV] ADMIN: Archives back up

From: Mil-Veh List Admin (postmaster@uller.skylee.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 22:36:32 PST

I am glad to report that the web archives are back up at
http://www.skylee.com/archives/mil-veh/ though the rest of
the site is rather sparse. Well, I needed to revamp the
whole thing anyway.

My next task is to update the current archive as each
message comes in. That might take a few days, as I have a
lot of things in the queue.

A reminder: send postings to the list to
<mil-veh@uller.skylee.com>. I am still playing with the
redirect rules to forward <mil-veh@skylee.com> to uller
automatically, but I can't quite get them right. If you post
something and it doesn't show up in an hour or two, check
where you sent it. If you sent it to <mil-veh@skylee.com>,
resend it to <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com>. I'll fix this as
soon as I can. Thanks.

--Arthur