Re: [MV] Re[2]: [MV] legal case in Sacramento re camo-painted vehicle

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 06:27:31 PST

Hi Jim and list:
    ANY member of the MVPA can send a message to MVPA
headquarters and get a response. If you want to talk to Lee
Holland, send an email to HQ with your thoughts and stand by
to get a call from him. He is very accessible.
    If your not a member, JOIN. The NRA has numbers, and
that is the only thing that matters in any capital.
    And judging by the whipping heads I see when I drive my
woodland painted Suburban, it is not an invisible vehicle
by any means. It's just that no matter what color your
vehicle is, no matter what lights are on (or even sirens
blaring), if the other guy is driving with his head up his
rectum, no two vehicles can occupy the same space at the
same time. So if this is a concern, get a Sherman. You may
not win in court , but you will be able to stand when it's
all over.
                                                Regards to
all, Ron