Re: [MV] First Oil change...

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 06:21:53 PST

Julian,

I question your all-inclusive statement regarding Shell as the "ONLY" oil
truckers use. I would point out it might depend what part of the country
you live in. In the western US, if you are not using Chevron Delo 15w-40,
you do not care about your truck. Shell oil is very uncommon out here. Do
you have Chevron Delo out there?

Jason

<mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>