Re: [MV] M35 air line

From: R. C . Orpe (sgtorpe@sierratel.com)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 07:53:56 PST

Tubing was run to a 90 degree plug valve which had 1/4 inch NPT for the hose
hook up. I never really use them because I can't get enough air flow to run
impact tools etc. I carry a good quality 50 foot air hose and a glad hand
connector to hook up to the Emergency ( RED ) fitting for the trailer
supply. Better flow.

Randy