RE: [MV] Mil-Veh collection bad? (was)Re: [MV] Knob Creek Event 2000

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 00:33:35 PST

You're absolutely right. This is no different than the recent hijacking - a
"terrorist" type of activity. the only example it could be used for is the
military's sloppy control over potentially dangerous assets. But then, who
would have thought that someone would steal a tank???

Ian Wallace, Seattle