Re: [MV] Mil-Veh collection bad? (was)Re: [MV] Knob Creek Event 2000

From: R. C . Orpe (sgtorpe@sierratel.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 08:56:06 PST

THE INDIVIDUAL WHO STOLE THE TANK IN SAN DIEGO WAS NOT A MEMBER OF THE UNIT
OR WAS HE IN THE MILITARY. IT WAS NOT AN INSIDE JOB. He was just another
fallout from society, wacked out on intoxicants who decided he didn't want
to live anymore, and so he chose this method to make his statement
 whatever that was ).

Actually the statement is: IDIOTS WHO STEAL TANKS, GET THEMSELVES SHOT!!!!