Re: [MV] Mil-Veh collection bad? (was)Re: [MV] Knob Creek Event 2000

From: Eugene PANTANO (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 09:51:59 PST

The guy was drunk...and was "murdered" by a piece of crap cop who should
have been prosecuted for first degree murder. The tank was high centered
and going nowhere...the cop could have crawled in and arrested the guy. But
since it happened in Kalifornia...he got away with murder.
Here at Fort Carson..several years ago..two very enterprising young men (one
on active duty) got into a tracked howitzer...M109A5...and headed out onto
I25 North...they got the sucker all the way to Denver, where they ran out of
fuel..(only on one tank)...they did not know how to switch tanks... The
State Police had no idea how to stop the vehicle..so just followed it over
70 miles to Denver.. On a street in a suburb of Denver, the kid popped his
head out the hatch and shouted to a startled man.."We're ready for
war"...then they were promptly arrested. The active duty kid got some hard
time..the other guy got some slight punishment.. By the way...look on the
front of a M60 tank...also the tracked howitzers... See that red lever on
some...?? It is a CO2 fire extinguisher...it shuts down the engine in case
of a fire.... ??? Shuts down the engine....shuts down the engine...get the
point !! 1SG PANTANO