Re: [MV] Tom Murray

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 12:11:21 PST

I've known and done business with Tom and John Murray for years. They
had a large contract to fill for seventy 5-ton water tank trucks that went
to Africa. They've been busy with other tucks and have another big contract
for more water tankers. What used to be two Morton buildings, a dirt drive-
way and a unique cluttered office is now more big buildings, paved driveway,
roomy air conditioned offices and a kind of production line for rebuilding the
trucks for contracts. I was down there last week and chatted with Tom and
John. I guess you could say they're "bass over head" with work (pun
intended -- they're avid fisherman). It could be a case of their being off on
fishing trip and orders are filled by employees without supervision at times.
Joe Young