Re: [MV] Does anyone know this MV dealer?

From: Gordon.W.I. McMillan (gwim2@student.open.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 03:10:57 PST

Chris is a good lad, I buy stuff from him every time I'm passing through
Belgium. Was going to tell you what I buy from him but don't want to
start a rush.

However...........

as with all dealers there is absolutely no substitute for turning up at
his door during working hours with a handful of hard currency. This is
tough if you are hundreds or thousands of miles away (I must be about 800
miles away) but I'm sure it isn't worth his while selling bits by post
unless you are buying complete vehicles with spares thrown in. His basic
business seems to be reveamping M series for export to the third world, at
least that is what was going on the last few times I was there.

He is worth a vist if you are ever in Belgium, as is Jaap Rietveld, who
isn't that far away.

Gordon