Re: [MV] First European MV event this weekend

From: Tim Bell (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 07:48:59 PST

Nige

See you at Stoneleigh... and any other MV list members.

I've got a trade stall with some friends... cant remember the number, but it
is in the Canteen.... the organisers apologised profusely for not being able
to put us in the main hall with everyone else....

Do I care... not really... the canteen sounds like a damn good place to be
to me... plus if I recall correctly it's the only WARM room there.

I'll be selling off spare wireless kit - WS19 Headsets, Signals Satchels,
Telephone Switchboards, Snatch Plug fittings, WS38 Headsets, WS18
Microphones WS11 MIcrophones, 6pt plugs, throat mike spares, 5pt leads,
aerial bases, wireless shock mountings, british webbing, Battle Dress, Deact
Weapons, .... etc.

See you there

Regards

Tim