Big green things and sex

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 29 2000 - 23:59:20 PST

Following this loose threat on big green things I wanted to ad this twist: I
owned a limo company a few years back (when such things were not always
occupied by screaming teenagers). My only regret now I should have a had a
big green military truck as part of my inventory! They are a definitely a
magnet for attention and the possibilities are fantastic. I've was asked
about a month ago by a local college sorority to take them on a sort of hay
ride ala mil-veh style when the weather permits. Another group wants me to
haul them to rock climbing place and a picnic.

My son says he just likes driving it because girls are always driving along
side and flirting. He said that never happens in his sleek new Audi. He
thinks the our big green machine (SUMB truck in camo) has a certain sex
appeal. A mil-veh is sexy? 8-) Maybe... I've never considered that
possibility, but he might be right... lol. Yet one more reason to buy one
and join the MVPA!

Note: Son is also willing to pay me to drive for the sorority groups. It
was the other way around not too long ago!

Jack
Ferret Mk 2/3
SUMB