Re: [MV] Big green things and sex

From: Kaminski Family (hnksguns@tir.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2000 - 08:18:54 PST

<He thinks the our big green machine (SUMB truck in camo) has a certain sex
appeal.>
He could be right. Back when we did civil war there was this guy in our
unit that used to pick up chicks all the time.
This guy couldn't get a date to save his life back home in Canada. He was
ugly as sin, short, squat, with sweaters on his teeth, and a special aroma
that would drive the hogs away. No offense meant to Canadians but he looked
and smelled like something left over from the 19th century north woods. But
put a uniform (Confederate) on him, stick him on a horse, and he was a
honest to goodness
"real chick magnet". I even saw him with some gorgeous twins more that
once. Just imagine what he would be like in camo and a big green thing.

Mrs. Hank