Re: [MV] Mrs. Hanks you're not alone (was BGT vs Junipers)

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@tin.it)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 02:22:11 PST

In 13.21 29/01/00 +0000, hai scritto:

>While my wife is not an advent reader of the MV list she is very supportive
>of my interest in
>military vehicles. We are both members of a local MV club of which she likes
>to attend the meetings
>with me and also help out at the shows our club participates in. She says
>it's because we need to
>preserve our military heritage and she wants to help but I think she just
>wants to keep an eye on me...

...mmmhhh, I have the opposite problem with my wife: I'd like to go
meetings, I've even bought a trailer for my MB !, but she's not interested
at all...I've found a really nice WWII RAF uniform for her..never used ;-(((.

perhaps, I can tell her there are a lot of blonds at the meetings..

maurizio

1 wife
2 girls
2 cats
1 mb
1 mbt
...order is by money needs.
 | | Maurizio BERETTA mailto:pierino@tin.it
/_/()||||()\_\ http://members.xoom.com/pierino
|_\ o||||o /_| Chiasso, 11
|----JeeP----| I - Milan 20155 ICQ # 8438805
|_| |_| ph. + 39 023270228 fax + 39 023270228