Re: [MV] Here's a fun challenge for you. (Mule related)

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 09:36:23 PST

I can't promise you anything immeadiately, as I'm still putting together my M-37
truck, but once it's together (no later than 15 July, 2000) I will be working on
the mule. Once the Mule is up and running, I'm going to start experimenting
with "bolt-on" modifications (in other words, nothing that will do permanent
damage to it).
I will let ya'll know when I start muckin' around with the beastie, and I'll
document everything on a special section on the Firebase Orange website. I'll
also ask around for other folks who have made modifications outside of the
normal "upgrades" done by Uncle Sam to give me a brief description and some
pictures of what they've done. If I get enough material, I may self publish a
catalogue of mule modifications, or somehow make the details available for those
who might want to recreate these modfications on their own machines...