Re: [MV] Land Rover ..ex Military

From: WreckerFC@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 05:54:41 PST

Don
re...
<< I just became the proud owner of a 1974 Land Rover Series 3, 88". It was a
ex Belgium Military Vehicle and very stock. Can anyone offer advice as to
what manuals I should order to get myself "up to speed" with this truck? >>

Where are you (country that is)?

You could do worse than join the Ex Military Land Rover Association, a good
knowledgable bunch.
Otherwise, the LR mags either LRO, LRW or LRM have manuals listed in their
book's for sale section.

Regards
Howard. (US reps - EMLRA & 101 FCC&R )