Re: [MV] M-35 A-2 C

From: Buzz Szarek (buzz@toast.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 06:39:37 PST

The military teaches kids to drive these things. They're not that
complicated.

-BUT-

Get some training. If you do little more than read the operator's manual
from cover to cover you'll be well on your way.

That and keep in mind that if you are dumb you can find yourself in an
un-recoverable position (like wheels turned sharply and going so fast that
you the weight of the truck won't let you straighten the wheels out as you
roll the truck on it's side).

MVs are a lot of fun but your brain has to be just a little bigger than they
are or you shouldn't drive them at all.

-=-