Re: [MV] M-35 A-2 C

From: Verne J. Valentine (thebear@seanet.com)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 13:10:46 PST

While we are on this subject of safety with the operation "Big Green
Machines" we should not overlook the most important ingredient of all and
that is the workings that go on between the operators ears. I agree that
experience is very important but I also think that even more important is
the attitude, mind set, respect of rules, common courtsey, and so on of the
operator.

Verne Valentine