[MV] Unknown vehicle...

From: rejan@escape.ca
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 18:48:40 PST

Here's a little challenge for you all:

I have seen an old MV that I can't identify. Basically, I saw what was left
of the tub. It's about the size of an MB/M38, maybe slightly smaller, has
round fender openings front and rear, flat sides, "currugated" look on the
body sheetmetal and a hood that looks like a scaled down M37 hood. The front
fenders are wedge-like tapering down from the widshield location to the
front. and had roundish door openings with no doors. I am really curious as
to what this might be and hopefully someone has pictures of something like
this somewhere online...

enjoy!

Rej