[MV] W/S down - sorry I started it!

From: WreckerFC@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 08:26:41 PST

What a load of bollocks!
All I wanted to know was if the rumour was true - ie., illegal in NY? As for
the
<< In all fifty states it IS legal >> responce, I thought each state decides
these things themselves...

...and I never suggested that I was going to comply with the law even if it
was the law! I just love a confrontation on trivial issues. That's probably
why I'm still running around with my British 'tags' on!

As for the larger than life Texas gun fettish - well I'm afraid that my
upbringing in the land of the ... un-armed 'bobbies', kind of puts a bad
taste in my mouth re gun ownership and the thought of needing to own or
worse, carry the things.

Oh well, thanks y'all for the entertainment.