Re: [MV] Genesco.....Whoa

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 14:50:45 PST

Consider the "lynch mob" halted. ;o)

Rather than institute a snail mail flaming on the folks at Gensco, the idea
behind the letter-writing campaign, as far as I am concerned, is more along the
lines of telling them, "Look, folks, you are known to more than just a handful
of people interested in buying tires. Ya'll might want to take steps to
preserve the excellent reputation you currently enjoy."

Not a negative flame letter, I don't think, instead, some constructive critisism
to help them steer away from a potential problem.

Besides, I'm planning on buying from them in a few weeks, so I don't want to get
'em riled up either...

Bill