Re: [MV] Other forms of metal conditioning

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 02:46:33 PST

Yes. This can be done. Sorted fasteners, not too pitted can be taken to
platers where they can be yelllow zinkdicromated to look like new. Most
platers will charge a batch charge...or charge you a flat fee for lets say
a 5 gallon bucket full.

Some might even include the bolt cleaning in the flat fe. You need to check
around. I did that with alot of the special fasteners, linkages, brake
components, and control rods on the M114s. Beautiful!

Jon

<mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>