[MV] Hitler's car

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 02:07:19 PST

At 04.41 01/03/00 -0600, JON wrote:

>>From that collection came the 8.8mm FLAK gun, Demag and
>Himmler's car, purchased by Doug Kiesler, in Indiana, a couple of years ago.
>
>Jon

Mar 1st 2000

JON
Thank you! Do you know if Doug Kiesler is on the MV List? I would be
pleased to see pictures of the 8.8, Demag and Himmler's car (a 4 wheel 770
Mercedes or a 6 wheel G4 Mercedes? Do you know?).

Regards

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878
(Need for presents or collection decorative ceramics? For original Italian
handmade Ceramics of Capodimonte, please, check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)