Few things for sale

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 21:21:49 PST

I have a few little goodies for sale if anybody is interested.

prc-126 radio
includes carry case, battery (dead), antenna, hand-held microphone. It
looks good from the outside, but I don't know if it transmits or receives.
I don't have the correct battery. I hooked it up to 2 nine volts and it
went into test mode. Good condition $200 obo

World War II combat wheel lug wrench--
good condition. fits 3/4 ton combat wheel and lug nuts $20

Vietnam era USGI mess kit. Dated 1967. mint! Still in the original
plastic. You will never see another like this one around. I've never seen
another in the original packaging. $45 obo

World War II 10th mountain division ski soldier backpack. Complete in
excellent condition all buckles and everything. $65 obo

m151a1 windshield mounts. Sombody on the list was asking about these a
couple of months ago, but I had just moved, and I just found them tonight.
I had an A2 windshield on my mutt, and I never got around to putting the A1
windshield on. Whoever wanted these before, you have first dibbs. $30 obo

I am offering these things here first, but I am going to put them on eBay if
I don't hear from anybody. Prices are negotiable, but do not include
shipping.

Thanks

Jason Rose
Boise, ID