Re: [MV] HELP! Reality check on M8 Greyhound Purchase

From: LSyman@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 04:30:49 PST

OK, I don't want to be responsible for starting any roomers that shoddy work
is coming out of Allan Cors shop. He sells only quality vehicles. It seems to
me that most of the work in restoring an armoured vehicle is taking it apart,
blasting the bits, repainting and reassembly. The level of restoration is
related to the extent of the dissasembly and the quality of the paint work.
Mr Cors always tries to get the pick of the litter when buying, as we all do.
The M8 in question was a good vehicle to start with and didn't require much
work. When I said the vehicle got a scrape and paint I didn't meen half-ass
restoration or that a questionable vehicle left Mr Cors shop. It just didn't
require an extensive rebuild so that's what it got, a paint job and repairs
as necessary.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com