[MV] HELP! Reality check on M8 Greyhound Purchase

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 01:39:50 PST

At 15.39 07/03/00 -0800, BOB wrote:
>I really agree with John!! If there is no title (and maybe even current
>registration), I would not touch it.
>Bob Brooke
>
>JOHN SEIDTS wrote:
>>
>>> FORGET IT! Too much money for too little vehicle, and a squirrelly
owner at
>> that. Bide your time. The M8 is not rare - the M20 is.
John Seidt

Mar 8 2000

I agree with John and Bob!
Here, on the other side of the Big Pond, "no documents and CASH (???)" is a
NO-NO-NO...

Remember The Alamo!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878
(Need for presents or collection decorative ceramics? For Original
Handmade Italian ceramics of Capodimonte, please, check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)