Re: [MV] Korean era M38A1 Photos posted

From: Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 20:34:32 PST

Hello Greg,

Great pictures! Looks a little chilly in number 3. Not that I'm too knowledgeable
about M 38s, but I couldn't help noticing the center-facing rear seat backs in
numbers 1 and 4. Were these found only on VIP jeeps?. I haven't seen very many of
these in photos before. Maybe some of our distinguished listers could enlighten
me. I also couldn't help noticing that the brass hats on parade didn't seem shy
about a high gloss finish on their vehicles.

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com