Re: [MV] Speedy Bleeder Report

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 21:48:11 PST

I wrote:
> I don't recall the original posting. Would you mind posting some more
> details about these, such as where to get them?

Ok, somebody slap me around for being lazy. It took me all of 10
seconds to find them after I actually bothered to try:

    http://www.speedbleeder.com/

So, these gizmos sound like a good, simple, inexpensive time saver.
Has anybody had *bad* luck with them? If any of you get them, why not
share your vehicle type and the thread size you needed?

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/