Re: [MV] Speedy Bleeder Report

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 21:29:17 PST

jonathon <jemery@execpc.com> wrote:

> Some time back the topic of Speedy Bleeders came up, like maybe last
> summer. [...] They look exactly like on oem bleeder but there is a
> check valve built in and a seal material on the threads.

I don't recall the original posting. Would you mind posting some more
details about these, such as where to get them? They sound like such a
simple alternative to pressure or vacuum bleeders for one-man brake
bleeding... I wonder why they aren't standard equipment?

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://pgp.ai.mit.edu/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/