[MV] Kelly's Heroes remake

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 00:19:44 PST

At 22.21 14/03/00 -0700, you wrote:

>Best war movie of all time...
>
>Kelly's Heroes, Bridge over the River Kwai, The Great Escape, 633
Squadron, Stalag
>17. The Guns of Navarone, Take your pick.
>
>jonathon wrote:
>
>> >I have been told that it is a sort of remake of "Kelly's Heroes" (Clint
>> >Eastwood!) because of a gold load (in Vietnam)...
>>
>> How could you improve on the original? Kelly's Heroes is one of only a
>> small number of videos I actually paid for.
>>
>> je

Mar 15 2000

Woah!
How about "Dirty Dozen", "Eagle Has Landed" (Michael Caine), "Wild Geese",
"Longest Day" (what a shame, it was B/W!)...
I have them all on videos, together with the other films mentioned by
Jeffery... I have them all... Sorry, I am a war movie addict...
Before I forget, how about "Sands of Iwo Jima" (John Wayne)? O.K. not many
Historical Military Vehicles, but I like it...
Do you know that here all foreign movies are "dubbed", i.e. John Wayne
speaks Italian... No subtitles to read...
The same person "gives" his voice to the same actor in all his movies!
Get Them Rolling!

Regards
Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878
(Need for presents or collection decorative ceramics? For the best
handmade original Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please, check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)