Re: [MV] HMMWV Registrations and guns

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 20:19:56 PST

  MR.. Notton I enjoy your renditions on Military Vehicle ownership in both
of our countries, But it seems to me, that every chance you get, you knock
US gun owners, and IM frankly getting tired of it. I can own BOTH Military
Vehicles and a Gun in my country!!
 Who helped you Brit's early in WW2 when the Nazi's were about to invade? WE
American gun owners did when YOUR Government asked all American Gun Owners
to please send over any extra guns that we could donate, to help you Brit's
defend your island from being invaded by the Germans!!
  Your government was so grateful that they more then likely destroyed them
after the war. The United States has never been invaded and as long as there
are more then 8 million gun owners here, I don't think any country will try
to invade. I know this is true as to why the states have never been invaded,
an armed deterrent
 IM a Citizen of the United States with all the freedoms that come with it.
IM NOT a subject of the Crown were I have to bow down to the Queen or the
bonny Prince.
Mark Baxter. M-886 Ambulance AND a gun.

>Much the same on this tiny, no account island, 1/15th the size of Texas,
>although we do have to provide insurance but thats only a little money,
road tax
>? 25 yrs old ? Exempt. I find its a better deal being free to play with
Mr
>Alvis's 10.5 tons (23,520 lb if you must) of amphibious, air braked FV623
>mechanical over-complexity than a couple of pounds of personal ironware
ballast
>from Mr S Colt.
>
>You should see what rolls in off the road at Beltring every July. . . . . .
. .

<mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>