Re: [MV] HMMWV Registrations and guns

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 08:17:53 PST

 Yes Jim, you are right, you are lucky that you can buy any Military Vehicle
you want. IM not talking Lend-lease in this letter, IM talking thousands of
firearms given to your country by NRA members AT NO COST to your Government,
so you had better check your history, mate.
 Now name me one invasion of the USA after 1830? As far as Mexico invading,
their another country with gun control, so IM not worried as I can own a gun
of any caliber to defend myself and store it in my house. I can also buy any
Military vehicle out there, if I have the money.
  IM not going to pursue this subject on the list anymore, if you or anyone
care to debate me on this subject, contact me off the list. Mark Baxter