Re: [MV] M151

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 19:22:50 PST

>I registered about 17 151 and A2 vehicles..no problems...I also registered 3
>HMMWV vehicles...ditto..no problems. DO NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS WHEN
>REGISTERING...JUST SHUT UP AND PAY FOR THE PLATES...

Exactly right. I know a guy who retired from the WI DMV, he said the number
one mistake people make is they talk to much, his first rule is to SHUTUP
and only give them the information they are asking for, nothing more and
nothing else.

One other little odd thing that was said to me while doing an involved
transfer (4 previous owners), the head lady at the special plates counter
said that "they (the state) cannot NOT issue a title" they just may run you
thru the wringer for a while first.

je