Re: [MV] M151

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 19:30:19 PST

>we've been down this road several times. All the answers are there in the
>Mil-Veh archives

Well you know that and I know that but there are new people comming to this
all the time who might be interested in some real conversation about it not
just spending hours and hours looking thru archives. Not to mention that
some of these new people might have something more or better to add to the topic

je