[MV] M35A2 Master Cyl

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 07:58:08 PST

Listers,
I've just about given up on trying to replace the master cylinder in an M35A2.
One, bolt, one lousy bolt, the one you can't see, what's the trick to getting
it out? It's the top bolt, chassis side, that holds the m/c to the bracket.
The
manual I have says to remove the four bolts, but it doesn't explain how. I've
encountered some pretty nasty jobs on these trucks, but this one is a real
problem.
Thanks for any info on this.
Joe Young
MVtrucker@aol.com